I just realized that Arch Linux's newest install CD was released yesterday.
If you are interested in trying this great GNU/Linux distribution, this is the perfect opportunity for you to do so.
I'll probably download and burn a copy myself just in case I end up needing it at some point. Come to think of it, I might just install it on my sister's computer if she feels that she is comfortable enough with GNU/Linux to move away from Ubuntu.
Changes since the last 'stable' release:
- 'base' category is always installed
- Use of UUIDs for persistent device naming
- Availability of USB disk images alongside traditional ISOs
- True live Arch installation environment
- Inclusion of the beginner's guide from the wiki
- Documentation updates
- Includes the current stable kernel, 188.8.131.52